sorry guys, another wishlist! i can't seem to help it, i enjoy looking online at clothes and things way too much! making these kinda suck knowing that i have no money to get any of these things. never mind though!
- i've seen a few people with blogs wearing the romwe cat face dress and they always look so lovely and cute. personally, i don't like the bow and would definitely take it off as it's detachable. you can also buy it in black but, surprisingly, i prefer the white!
- motel have brought out their early spring collection which features lots of black and white and stripes. i love the babydoll dress, obviously because of the stripes, but i think it'd be really easy to wear during the summer.
- buckles are really big at the minute and i think the biker boots from asos are really lovely. i really like the studding too. they're dead on trend without being too over the top.
- since owning the striped sun dress from american apparel, which you can see in one of my latest posts, i've been after some cute little sandals to wear with it in the summer. these sandals from topshop are perfect. i hate summer shoes because sometimes ballet flats are too much, but sandals can be so exposing and gross haha, or i just hate feet! but these sandals cover the right parts of the feet and i really like the ankle strap!
- although i've said before that i'm not a huge make-up person, i've secretly wanted to try nars products for years! i've heard a lot of good things about their foundations and would really like to try their sheer matte foundation, although i have no idea what colour to go for as per! i've also heard lots of good things about their blushes, and i've been looking for a nice bronzed/dark pink colour for a while and 'madly' looks like the one! also whilst looking at their products i came across the autumn leaves lipstick and it looks like a really nice colour. all these nars products are on the asos website.